Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fireworks - Ilotulitus



In Oulu was event calling Korttelihaipakka (=quarter hassle) but I was the whole day about 300 kilometers away, at Kemora race track shooting* bikers (the first time ever!). Although at Kemora it was exiting and fun I am sorry to miss Oulu Sinfonia - Consert on the Market Place but the fireworks I saw anyway.

*using this word in meaning of taking photos is so hard to me because in Finnish it means only shooting to hunt, so I get this feeling that I have chased these poor bikers with a gun.

(Sorry about delay of posting. When I finally got home yesterday our internet connection was down.)

Oulussa oli Korttelihaipakka mutta minä olin noin 300 km:n päässä Kemoran moottoriradalla kuvaamaassa moottoripyöriä (ensimäistä kertaa ikinä!) Vaikka Kemorassa oli jännää ja hauskaa olisin halunnut nähdä Oulun sinfoniaorkesterin torilla vaan ilotulituksen näin kumminkin.

(anteeksi viivästys postauksessa mutta kun eilen ehdin lopulta kotiin oli internetyhteys poikki)

2 comments:

  1. must be taken with a wide angle lens - the bending of the railing gives it away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right ;-)
    I was too busy to correct it.

    ReplyDelete