Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fountain - Suihkulähde


This fountain is in Mannerheim Park.
I don't know what is wrong with the photo but somehow it look like those stones of the fountain twist image. I tried to fix it, but it's all the same what I do, the photo doesn't turn any better. Maybe twisted picture like this is just suitable for the 6th day of the 6th Month at 6th year of the century ;-)

Mannerheimin puiston suihkulähde.
En tiedä mikä on kuvassa vialla mutta näyttää kuin suihkulähteen kivet vääntaisivät sen. Yritin korjata, mutta aivan sama mitä teen, kuva ei muutu yhtään paremmaksi.
Ehkäpä vääntynyt kuva on juuri sopiva kuudennen kuukauden kuudenneksi päiväksi vuosisadan kuudentena vuonna ;-)

6 comments:

  1. looks like a nice place to sit for a chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful photo blog! nice Oulu-feelings.
    i linked this blog in my blog:

    http://voimaloita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/6/06 04:20

    very civilized...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piu, I don't see the twist your describe. In my mind what I saw was a statue of a stone age man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the rough stone fountain - very natural looking. And the bridge picture below with the reflexion is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete